Friday 23 August 2013

Inspired; some 'wip'



Hello lovelies!

I had a great time at the Norwich tattoo convention on Sunday. There were so many talented people and beautiful things to see. I came home itching to draw and feeling very inspired.

Here are some 'work in progress' I thought I would share with you.



A pug that needs shading and colouring. Drawing all his wrinkles was fun and I expect adding shading and colour will be a challenge.



Half of a peacock butterfly. I have been practising more basic pencil shading and I enjoy building up it up and creating texture. Symmetry has also been a difficult thing for me, so butterflies are great practise for that too.

So there you are, two drawings that I'm looking forward to spending time completing. If you want to see more of my completed drawings, I post them on my Instagram.

Kisses