Thursday 3 October 2013

WIP and life update


Hello lovelies,

Here is what I am currently drawing, a bull finch. I love drawing birds and have found many photos in David Attenborough's 'The Life of Birds' that I found in a charity shop. 


I am enjoying shading things in at the moment. Maybe I'll go back to colour sometime, although I need to buy some more colour pencils, my current set is a little limited!

In just over a week I am starting an on line course through the Open University. I am very excited and very nervous. Mainly I hope I find it slightly challenging and enjoyable. I am looking forward to learning again. I want to encourage more opportunities in to my life and I hope this is a step in the right direction. 

I also want adventure, since my holiday in Somerset I am craving more freedom. I have made a small list of things I'd like to do before the end of the year. Some are annual events, that are sometimes missed due to work (already booked off this year!) and others are things I have never experienced. I'll share one with you now.....

I have never seen a meteor shower.

Never, not even a shooting star, or at least not that I can remember. So I did some research with the help of my boyfriend and hopefully, weather permitting, on October 21st  should be standing in a field (away from nasty light pollution) with some friends and seeing a meteor shower. 

I have decided to create the events I want to go to.


Kisses and stardust

Ps you know that little baby bunny I started drawing, well he's finally finished and you can see him on my Instagram. Go take a look.....